2017年4月25日 星期二

#7 Steve Jobs’ Talk



Today our class have the report to talk about YouTube and language learning, that reference a good talk from Steve Job at Stanford.

Good words and sentences:
1. You can’t connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards.

2. That kept me going was that I loved what I did.

3. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

4. intuition(直覺)
the ability to know something by using your feelings rather than considering the facts
ex:Intuition told her that he had spoken the truth.

5.typography(印刷樣式)
for printing, especially of designing how text will appear when it is printed

The three stories for my life:
I think many people to do things in order to conform family expectancy but only a small part of people can look for thing they want to do, after I listen the talks I feel I have more courage because the talks give me a good technique that is to imagine the face of death whether you will decide to do or not.

1 則留言:

  1. True, the decision we make is often influenced by our family.

    回覆刪除