2017年4月25日 星期二

#7 Steve Jobs’ Talk



Today our class have the report to talk about YouTube and language learning, that reference a good talk from Steve Job at Stanford.

Good words and sentences
1. You can’t connect the dots looking forward, you can only connect them looking backwards.

2. That kept me going was that I loved what I did.

3. Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.

4. intuition(直覺)
the ability to know something by using your feelings rather than considering the facts
exIntuition told her that he had spoken the truth.

5.typography(印刷樣式)
for printing, especially of designing how text will appear when it is printed

The three stories for my life
I think many people to do things in order to conform family expectancy but only a small part of people can look for thing they want to do, after I listen the talks I feel I have more courage because the talks give me a good technique that is to imagine the face of death whether you will decide to do or not.

1 則留言:

  1. True, the decision we make is often influenced by our family.

    回覆刪除