2017年4月16日 星期日

#5 All Ears English


Today I found a great site in my learn English class,  the site name is all ears English.
This is address : https://www.allearsenglish.com/

I shared three conversational music phrases that I learned from the episode,  the first one is "That's music to my ears" ,it means something  noise to make you feel nice ; second one is "play it by ear", it means to do something spontaneously without a plans and the last one is "Toot (someone's) own horn ,it means someone to brag himself or herself.

In the end, I feel the episode is very interesting, but actually I really don't know they talk about when I listened at the first time, but I listened it more times that became simple to know, they talk about conversational music phrases ,and them how to use in our life, I didn't listen the conversational music phrases before I heard the episode, so I learn new thing from the listen today.

1 則留言:

  1. So you learn several music-related words. I'm glad you listened to it several times. The more you listen, the better you can understand. I believe you must feel quite excited when you begin to understand it.

    回覆刪除